$49.00One time orderAuto refill order
- Shown by clinical studies to support healthy blood lipids
- The red yeast rice in this product is USDA certified organic and grown in the US
- May support the health of the arterial lining and help reduce oxidative stress and inflammation
Low RYR features the same USDA certified organic red yeast rice in our Organic RYR, with added coenzyme Q10.
Who should consider Low RYR?
Consider Low RYR for patients with dyslipidemia and for those with familial over-production of cholesterol via the liver. This product reduces cholesterol synthesis by suppressing the HMG-CoA reductase enzyme, although more subtly than statin medications. Because CoQ10 is synthesized in the body via this same pathway, those taking red yeast rice long term should consider taking RYR with coenzyme Q10 added.
Special features of our red yeast rice:
The red yeast rice in Low RYR is USDA certified organic and grown in the USA. Designs for Health takes great care to assay our red yeast rice to assure that there are undetectable levels of citrinin (< 1 ppm), as well as substantial levels of naturally-occurring monacolin compounds, especially monacolin K.
Red yeast rice is a product of yeast (Monascus purpureus) containing several compounds collectively known as monacolins, substances that have been shown by clinical studies to modulate blood lipids. One of these, “monacolin K,” is a functional inhibitor of the HMG-CoA reductase enzyme responsible for the synthesis of cholesterol in the body.
Low RYR may support:
- Natural favorable modulation of blood lipids favorably and naturally
- Reduction of microbes known to play a role in cardiovascular disease
- Protection of the arterial lining helping to prevent atherosclerotic lesions that may lead to heart attack
- Reduction of inflammation and oxidative stress, both known to be associated with heart disease
- Favorable alteration of CRP, blood glucose, HDL and triacylglycerol (triglycerides)
How are the best results achieved with Low RYR?
Research concludes that most of our endogenous cholesterol is produced while sleeping, therefore, take at bedtime rather than early in the day. Start with 2 capsules at night and increase to 4 per day as needed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.