About Dr J.
Dr. Jason West
"No single medical professional knows everything. By striving to learn, I find little tidbits of information, procedures, or treatments that give us that extra "something" to help patients."
"I‘ve seen it time and time again—patients who come into the West Clinic who have tried everything (drugs, therapy, surgery—both standard and experimental), only to find that nothing has worked. And now they are desperate. While I’m glad they‘ve come to see me, I wish they would have come sooner. Then they wouldn’t have suffered so much while receiving ‘normal medical treatments’—that in the end, didn’t work."
Dr. J believes that the only way to provide the best treatment for patients is to continually learn, this is a tradition that has been passed from four generations. The average number of hours of continuing education (CE) that most doctors receive (and the minimum requirement) is 11 hours per year. Dr. J averages 120 hours of continuing education every year.
- Doctorate Chiropractic Physician (DC) from the Southern California University of Health Sciences (SCUHS)
- Outstanding Senior Award from the student body and the Presidential Leadership Award from the SCUHS faculty
- Fellowship from the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture (IAMA)
- Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine (NMD)
- AA in Biology from BYU-Idaho
- Undergrad Microbiology Utah State
- Idaho Association of Chiropractic Physicians-IACP
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Board of Chiropractic Internists
- American Academy of Chiropractic Physicians
- Chiropractic Economics
- Chiropractic Professionals
- Institute for Natural Medicine
- Natural and Integrative Medicine
- Networking for Business Professionals and Doctors
- Networking for Chiropractors
- Past President of Idaho Naturopathic Association
- ACAM Certified Chelation
- Chiropractor of the year 2012-Idaho Association of Chiropractic Physicians
- Outstanding Senior Student-Southern California University Health Sciences
- Presidential Award-Southern California University Health Sciences
We've benefited 1000's of clients from all over the world; we are confident that we can help you too!
Four days after receiving neural therapy injections in each of my ankles and feet, I had considerable improvement. It's been just over a week and I am able to work out and exercise without discomfort. I have the "pep" back in my step.
- Wendy B., United States
Everyone laughed when I said I was going to Idaho to heal the bulging disc in my back. But when I was able to finally lift my arms with no pain for the first time in years...they stopped laughing.
I was unsure what the journey would be like, but Dr. J and the West Clinic team have treated me like a VIP every time. The treatment as well as the experience have been first-class.
- Jonathan Sprinkles
"America's Connection Coach"
TV Personality, Best-selling author, Business Coach
I initially came to the West Clinic for aches and pains associated with -my chosen profession, a professional rodeo cowboy. I had both my knees treated and I saw IMMEDIATE relief. That was last summer, and I haven't had any pain after traveling, during or after competing, and other rugged circumstances.
- Matthew C., Wales